Kamis, 10 Mei 2012

Did you Remember?

Senin, 9 Mei 2011
Dear Diary...
Ada aja hal-hal aneh yang dia lakuin. kayak hari ini nih, dia ngasih aku kapal-kapalan dari kertas gitu. trus dia juga ngasih semacam penghapus gitu yang dia lubangi tengahnya=) buat apa coba dilubangi?.-. dia juga nyuruh aku nyimpen penghapusnya itu. katanya buatnya susah, nglubangi tengahnya itu maksudnya._. "simpen ya uk, soalnya aku buatnya susah." jadi harus aku simpen. hm sempet kaget juga sih sebenernya dikasih kayak gitu. umm tapi...thanks ya:)

....................................................................................................................

you know ? one year ago I wrote this in my diary.
I felt very happy because you gave me a ship from a paper and an eraser that you holes in the middle. 
hmm yes, simple as that

did you remember? 
a year ago, on Moday the 9th of May you gave it all to me?
Hmm...I guess not!
I also not expect much you will remember. things that may even be utterly worthless. but I know you make it really;) that's way you told me to save it.

do not know why, I still keep these things. 
I do not even try to keep lost. 
hm...I thought I would throw it away, so the memories of you also lost. but, do you know?
these things still there to me.

I do not expect much. but, if you want to know, 
I still keep it. yap, as you wish. 
if you ask me, why? Because you asked for it. 
it's mean I keep my promises, right?

hm..just a simple things. 
utterly worthless
but you know?
it's special for me. 
umm...
I just wanna say...thankyou, D ☺

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Recent News